Thursday, November 3, 2011

As a Journalist:


Museum Article

If I were to write an article on a museum for a national audience there would be a lot of thought you would need to put into this process. I would have to decide who to interview, how to organize it and what main points I would focus on throughout the article.
                My interviewing process would probably start with the owner of the museum. I would ask him what his focus was from the beginning, the cost of starting the museum, what his next step is, and what he would change if he could go back.
                My main focus would be to establish what my goal is as a journalist and the main goal of what the museum goals are. I believe by doing this it would give the public a more broad outlook on what to expect before the come in to the museum. As doing this I believe the main point will come out throughout my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment